Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

November 23, 2008

Random Questions #6

Get totally random here: Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, Set 5, watch out for the next set!

1. Who were your 3 latest emails from?
- Blogie R. (Fw: Needed to be said!)
- QuickInspirations (A Prayer of Thankfulness)
- Multiply (A blog entry from judy and more)

2. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? What is it? Yup! Right now, my faves are Chowder, Flapjack and Skunk Fu! Hehe!

3. Name someone you know whose name begins with a K. Kathylyn - my bessy. :)

4. Do you have a wisdom tooth? How many? Yes. I think I already have 2 wisdom teeth.

5. How late did you stay up last night? Don't ask. I have been sleepless for 2 straight nights now.

6. Plans for tomorrow? SLEEP

7. If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt? Yes.

8. What woke you up this morning? Hubby's kisses. He would always give me a hug and lots of kisses before he leaves for work.

9. Last time you were in a public library? Back in my College days. I had to do some library research work.

10. Have you ever taken self-defense lessons? Yup. I took Karatedo when I was in my elementary years. But I only got promoted once (Green Belt) and after that I had to stop because my grandma thinks karate is not for girls.

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template