Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

December 2, 2008

Random Questions #10

Get totally random here: Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, Set 5, Set 6, Set 7, Set 8, Set 9, watch out for the next set!

1. What did you do today? I was busy doing... nothing. Haha!
2. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today? A confirmation call for lil munchkin's freebie swag.
3. How many TRUE best friends do you have? Enough I'd say. ;)
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in? Sleep in...
5. Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing? I'm wearing a green tank top from Old Navy and over it is a pink sweater to keep me warm.
6. What are you excited about right now? Christmas!
7. Do you trust people? Yup but not that easily. You have to earn it.
8. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? I don't want to move away. I just wanna live close to my loved ones.
9. Do you think two people can last forever? They will if they will work on it.
10. If you're sleeping and someone calls you what do you say? "Hello... I'm still sleeping. What do you need?"

Feel free to snag this! All I ask is you link back to this post. ;)

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template