Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

September 4, 2009

My Assigned Task

I am not really good at organizing anything, specially a party. I feel like I do not posses enough creativity to come up with ideas to make an exceptional party theme. So when one of my closest friends got pregnant, I and my other friends decided to throw a baby shower for her. They wanted to put me in-charge but I categorically declined and volunteered to do baby shower invitations instead.


A volunteering act I will soon regret. Whoever said that making baby invitations were simple? I can’t believe I got myself into this situation, good thing I hit upon a site that specializes in invitations for baby showers and other events. I was so relieved and thankful for Cards-411; they made my assigned task so much easier. All I had to do was choose among their unique and exclusive Invitation Baby Shower designs, I added a picture of the baby’s parents and I was done.

If you are given the same task like me I suggest you get their services as well. Check there website at http://www.cards-411.com.

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template