Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

September 23, 2009

My Wishlist for 2009

Here are my wishes for this year! :)

First on the list is this Skagen Ladies' Gold Tone Round Dial Watch.

Ooops, I know this is worth more than $30 but "luckily" Nordstrom is having a huge sale right now so from $100.00, this watch now only costs $49.90. Kung ok lang sa mommy ko, PayPal Money na lng hihingin ko then ako na magdadagdag sa 19.90 + tax. I'll buy it from their store so no need to pay shipping. Kung oks lang sa'yo mommy ha. Same with my other two wishes. Ako na lang mismo bibili sa store para tipid sa shipping. Thank you po and Merry Christmas! Hehe! ;)

My second wish is this Juicy Couture 'Wish' Bangle (Pave Cherries).


Still from Nordstrom. It's now on sale for only $27.90 (from $48). I already have the necklace and ring set for this. :)

And last but not the least is this Juicy Couture Heart Drop Hoop Earrings.


Again it's from Nordstrom. It costs $33.90. Originally priced at $58. I don't know when the SALE will end but it usually lasts for two weeks. But don't worry mommy, I'll pick 3 items from other stores so no need to rush. :)

1 comments:

Jhari on September 24, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

Love the 2nd one Sis.

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template