Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

October 24, 2009

Fashion for Less

I like fashion and I love shopping but that doesn't mean I'm breaking the bank in doing so. I always "try" my best to stay in budget and I accomplish it by taking advantage of sales and discounts. And since I'm so into this, the husband suggested that I make use of my "thrift shopping skills" and put up my very own online store so others, meaning friends and families in the Philippines, can enjoy imported goods at discounted prices. It would be cheaper to ship the goods from here direct to the buyer. The only down side is that international shipping would usually take 3 to 4 weeks. Well, it's a good suggestion but I still have to do more planning and contemplating if this business is the right one for me.

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template