Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

July 11, 2012

Pampering at a Fraction of the Cost!

For working moms like me, it's important that we find the time to pamper ourselves once in a while. You can go to the salon to get a new haircut or you can also indulge in a luxurious spa-cation. These things does not only rejuvenate us physically but they also help revitalize our mind and spirit. But pampering doesn't have to be expensive. Like every mom out there, I always find ways to save up. That's why instead of going to pricey spas in town, I recreate the spa experience at home. I use scented candles, spa seaweed products and of course, some smooth relaxing background music to help get me in the mood. It's totally rejuvenating at a fraction of the cost!

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template