Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

August 24, 2012

What Families Are For...

When my husband and I checked our expenses in the past year, we noticed that a significant percentage of what we earn goes to our immediate families in the Philippines. Not that we are obliged to send them money but we do it because we feel that we have more than enough so it's just right that we share our blessings. I know not everyone sees it that way, but for me and my husband, being able to help out in our little way is more important than splurging on material things that we don't necessarily need. And since we often send money overseas, we've signed up to a money transfer company that lets us do electronic transfers. Thankfully, there's Regulation E to protect our consumer rights just in case disputes arise.

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template