Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

July 11, 2012

Another Vacay Please!

I so need a vacation right now! I mean another vacation... LOL! I know we just spent a short family vacation last 4th of July in Las Vegas, but this time, I want to go to a place where there is plenty of sea, sun and sand. I hope hubby could get another long weekend off so we can all fly to North Carolina and visit our old friend who just bought a new Ocean Isle beach nc real estate property. She and her husband moved there five months ago and had been insistently inviting us to visit ever since. She knows how much we love the beach and if time permits, we'll surely give her a visit. It's not just the beach we miss, but their warm company as well.

0 comments:

 

Fab Finds, Etc. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template